Here is the availability of Daycare:
- 6:30am to 8:00am: Early bird check-in; New playmate introductions on Tuesdays and Wednesdays; Playtime begins
- 8:00am to 9:00am: Check-in and playtime continues
- 10:00am to 12:00pm (last drop off time): Playtime continues with ball throwing, bubble popping, chasing, wrestling, and outdoor playtime in our secure and supervised fenced yard (frequency and length depend upon weather conditions).
- 12:00pm to 2:00pm (half day cut off): Nap and Snack. All the lucky dogs go to their personal room for a short nap or rest time. We give all the dogs a milk bone and turn the lights out. If you would like to send lunch for your dog, we will feed it to them during this time.
- 2:00pm to 4:00pm: Playtime starts off with a run around the outdoor yard and continued indoor and outdoor play with their buddies.
- 4:00pm to 6:00pm: Check out begins. At this time, all the doggies are pretty tired out from all the fun they have had. This is when some of the dogs sit on the bench and listen to music, while others snuggle with their favorite daycare staff or fuzzy buddy. And then there is always a young pup that still has a little energy left and they will be entertained with more games and indoor and outdoor play.