Requirements for Doggy Daycare
- Dogs must be at least four months old.
- Dogs six months of age or older must be spayed or neutered.
- Dogs must be up-to-date on vaccinations: rabies, bordetella and distemper.
- Dogs must be happy, healthy, social, friendly and pass an evaluation by our staff.
- Please call ahead for your dog's first day. New dog introductions are done on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Drop off is between 6:30 am and 7:45 am.
- SATURDAY Daycare is only half day from 8:00 am to noon.
- Doggy Daycare is available in increments of half day or full day.