Bringing your dog to daycare has many benefits!
Here are a few of them.
- It’s an environment as similar to nature as possible for dogs to socialize.
- A fun alternative to leaving your dog home alone all day.
- Daycare dogs generally do not require extensive physical activity when the owner gets home.
- If your dog has recently lost a playmate and would enjoy playing with others.
- You have a high energy dog that needs more than a daily walk.
- Can help your dog shed those extra pounds.
- Provides mental stimulation and confidence building for puppies and shy dogs.
- May help with behaviors associated with separation anxiety, such as barking and whining.
- Provides exposure to people other than the dogs' owners.
- A great way to entertain a dog that just wants to play and have a good time!